Got this via an email forward and requested to forward to all Malaysians. I figured the most efficient way is to publish it as an open letter to our Prime Minister, maybe also the Chairman of the "Independent" Election Commission:
Dato' Seri Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi
Pejabat Perdana Menteri,
Blok Utama, Bangunan Perdana Putra,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
TAN SRI DATO' SERI HJ. AB. RASHID BIN AB. RAHMAN
Chairman Election Commission of Malaysia
Aras 4 & 5, Block C7, Kompleks C,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
Tel : (603)-8885 6500
Fax : (603)-8888 9117
And to all beloved Malaysians,
March 11 -08
Dear Prime Minister,
First of all, I would like to welcome you in to the new era of Malaysians politics. The old money, racial and UMNO Putera politics is no more valid in this country where people choose freedom of rights and a democratic process. Many reasons have caused the big waves of change in your government. Some of the points are as below. I hope this will help you to restructure your government.
1. The peaceful assemblies being disrupted by the police for your own political gain.
2. The use of ISA on innocent Malaysians.
3. The on going corruption.
4. The failure of the judiciary system.
5. The involvement of government officials in the murder of Altantunya.
6. The federal constitution law is violated especially in the freedom of religion under article 11, example in the case of Subashini, Lina Joy, Holy Scriptures and Bibles banned from entering the country, the movie Passion of Christ being banned in Malaysia and the demolishment of holy temples.
7. The one sight media coverage.
8. Discrimination against the Indians.
9. Most of the government project are given to the UMNO Putera`s and fly.
10. The indecent and racial remarks made by your Ministers.
11. The keris issue by Hishamudin
12. No transparency in the accounts administration.
13. And of course much of the noise made by the empty vessel, Khairy.