Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Najib Muhyiddin and the Queen

Najib asked the Queen, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

" Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself
with intelligent people."

Najib frowned, and then asked, " But how do I know the people around me
are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer
an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please
send Tony Blair in here, would you?"
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and
father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who
is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

Najib went back home to ask Mahyudin the same
question. "answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a
child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Mahyudin. "Let me get back to you on that one..." He
went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an
answer. Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Lim Guan Eng's shoes in the next stall.

Mahyudin didn't want but asked anyway, "Lim, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your
brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Lim yelled back, "That's easy, it's me!"
Mahyudin smiled, and said, "Thanks!"
Then, he went back to speak with Najib.
"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Lim Guan Eng!"

Najib got up, stomped over to Mahyudin, and angrily yelled into his face,
"No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"


AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT IN Putrajaya & WHY!!

3 comments:

D'No said...

Salut. May i ve this & paste it on my blog. Thanx.

Manature said...

This is not mine, from an email forward. Also didn't read it anywhere on the web

In any case, so many blogs/websites republish thing and helping spread awareness so I assume this is no harm.

Anonymous said...

British Prime Minister would be Gordon Brown or David Cameron after Najib become Malaysian PM.