Fellow Malaysians and others wanting good governance for Malaysia by helping to keep pressure up on the useless EC (Election Commission) and the corrupt UMNO/BN federal and state governments, here is your chance to do your bit.
43 foreign cities with more than 20 cities already settled on venues and time for Jom Duduk Bantah (Come Sit Protest) for free and fair elections. In addition, up to nine other Malaysian cities have joined in including Kuantan, Alor Setar, Miri, Sibu, Kuching, Penang and Ipoh too joining in.
Malacca will have it at Dataran Pahlawan and Kota Kinabalu at Padang Merdeka.
Here are the oversea cities joining in:
- New Zealand at Aotea Square, Auckland at 1pm
- Perth will have a “Yellow Barbeque”
- Singapore is waiting for permission to hold it at Hong Lim Park speakers’ corner, failing which they plan to carpool to Kuala Lumpur
- London in front of Malaysian High Commission
- Edinburg at Meadow Park for a protest picnic
- Houston, Atlanta, Pittsburg, Minneapolis and Columbu in USA
- Toronto in Canada
- Tokyo at a venue along Yamamoto train line
- Osaka in process of confirming with authorities
- 11 other unnamed cities in US