Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Malaysia turnaround for the better?

I have never heard, read or seen any police ever admitting some facts favorable to the opposition, but today is the very first time I read that confirms Officer’s death unrelated to Bersih, police confirm.

I have even witnessed a Selangor Police Chief lied that the police did not charged at participants of a candlelight vigil on the anniversary the first BERSIH rally for free and fair election. I was at the rally and managed to video record the vigilers singing Negaraku and the police charging at the participants.

After violence erupted in the BERSIH 3.0 rally, there were rumours that police spread the false news that a policeman had died result of the rally to provoke the police into violence. The fact that the a senior police had admitted such and this lead me to believe that Malaysia may have turned the corner and starting to head to better times.

No comments: