Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Admission UMNO/BN practices money politics, corruption and cronyism

Here is clear admission that UMNO/BN practices corruption, money politics and cronyism as probably all the people already knows by now. Note that Mahathir was mentioned as one of the prime mover. However, that is Mahathir 1.0. Mahathir is now Mahathir 2.0 and it is the hope of every Malaysian that that is a sincere change for the better.

A note to fence sitters and perhaps not so committed UMNO supporters: Corruption, money politics and cronyism is costing the nation dearly, badly needs to be stopped or everyone (except perhaps those who directly benefit from them. This can be seen by especially the lower income classes who are now hurting badly from increased prices and costs of living of which much can be attributed to GST plus corruption, money politics and cronyism.

Below are Ibrahim Ali quotes and admitting he was taking 'dedak' from Mahathir

Perkasa chairperson Ibrahim Ali today admitted that he took "dedak" (animal feed) from then prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad when he was still in government.

"It is not just a little that Mahathir had contributed to me. When I joined Umno... I was made a supreme council member in less than a month.

"He loved me and also helped me with my life. I got two or three projects which he approved because I asked for them.

"So, actually, I had taken 'dedak' long before any others,"

(Dedak, literally animal feed in the Malay language, is often used to refer to bribes or other benefits given in exchange for loyalty.)




"In 1992, I was sent to a summit in Rio De Janeiro despite not having any political position apart from being an MP."

"I could travel all over the world... including Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay," he said.


Read more at https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/410251#c8XepOXOyrGVobRr.99

No comments: