Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Proof Najib Abdul Razak election bribery


Here is clear cut proof that Najis Abdul Razak committed election bribery for MACC and Election Commission of Malaysia to act:



The incriminating speech start from video at time 54 second onward Youtube taskbar buttons play sound volume time. Transcript:

I want to make a deal with you. Boleh tak. Can we have a deal? Can we have an understanding or not? OK the understanding is quite simple. You help me, I help you. Ini bukan tipu. Because Hulu Selangor, you read in the papers. I gave this, I made this deal with the people in Hulu Selangor. They wanted 3 million ringgit for a Chinese school. New bangunan (building). I said to them: "Barisan Nasional wins on Sunday, on Monday I will ask a cheque to be prepared. They said yes. When we won on Sunday, Monday I called, prepare the cheque. Wednesday I delivered the cheque. I want you to know that when we give our word, we "honor" (this is honour of thieves, corrupted and robbers) our word. We "honor" our commitment. Tak payah janji nak tentu lagi. I don't want to make promises, and you shouldn't listen to people who make promises. You not sure if they will deliver the promises or not. But if you want your problem of Rajang Park to be resolved. I make the same deal with the committee of Rejang Park, boleh tak? Boleh? If you deliver me Robert Lau on Sunday, on Monday I will ask the cheque to be prepared. Boleh tak? This is our deal tonight. Robert Lau becomes Ahli Parliament on Sunday night, Monday I will ask the cheque to be prepared. I don't know how much it cost. 3 million? 5 million. Wah tadi sudah naik eh? Tadi kata 3 million. Now 5 million. Five kah? Boleh kah? But you must make sure Robert Lau menang dulu (win first). Boleh? OK lah. Robert menang, I ask the cheque to be prepared on Monday. I promise you, because always, I never fail to deliver on my promise. So I want you to know that this is the government that "cares for the people" (if you Najis really cares, you will stop your thieving, corrupting ways and deliver us a clean and incorruptible government). This is the government that will fight for the people....... You mahu 5 juta, wa mahu Robert Lau menang. You tak payah keluar duit (You need not bring out money). Wa akan keluar duit (I will bring out the money {hey bastard that is not your money. That is our [public] money).....

No comments: