Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Najib - Father of gambling, mother of corruption

Najib bapa judi or father of gambling

Najib Abdul Razak, nickname Najis or Malay for Shit now has earned the "distinction" of being labeled BAPA JUDI NEGARA or the NATIONAL FATHER OF GAMBLING by granting that Father of political frogs Vincent Tan a license to operate legally sports betting. He had also cried 1Malaysia, People First Performance Now, pledge to fight corruption. Asked to be given a chance? Do you believe him? Would you give him that chance?

I say bullocks, shit to you, you bloody liar cakap tak serupa bikin (action not corresponding to words) bare face liar. Say one thing, do another. He committed election bribery (CORRUPTION) in the recent Hulu Selangor "buy election" (If BN win, come to my office. I will write a check. If BN lose, no need to come).

Here on the eve of the Sibu by-election, he again committed election (CORRUPTION) by announcing "“I want to make a deal with you. Can we have an understanding or not?” Najib asked some 1,000 people who attended a public rally at the residential area.

“The understanding is quite simple. I help you, you help me. If Robert Lau becomes the MP on Sunday, on Monday I will ask the cheque to be prepared,”

Bloody Najis Abdul Razak, the Mother of Corruption.

No comments: