Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Negarakuku by Namewee

Video of Namewee singing rap song Negarakuku

It is all about Malaysia's corrupt police (not all), inefficient Government servants (not all), the NEP (New Economic Policy rename Never Ending Policy) and the unfair treatment of the Chinese school students:



Lyrics for rap song Negarakuku by NameWee


Negara Ku
Negarakuku
Negara Ku
Negarakuku
Negara Ku
Negarakuku

I love my country
Only when there is country, there is my home
Only when there is my home, there is me standing right here
Singing this song for you loudly, don't you be afraid
Although I always have vulgar words in my song
But my songs are just like durians, with horns
Only if you dare to open it, to see the real truth inside
It could be smell like shit, or smell damn good
Depends on what type of nares (nostril or nose) you have
Our police has another name - MATA
Because their eyes are very sharp
When new year is near, they seem to be very hardworking
They will take out the pens, but they don't open ticket to you
Because they are too thirsty and they have to drink tea
And also black coffee, want some sugar?
If added more sugar, they'd smile more happily to you
They'd even say tata to you when you're about to leave

Negara Ku
Tanah tumpahnya darahku
Rakyat hidup
Bersatu dan maju

This kind of phenomenon, no need to be improved
There is no need to improve cooperation between police and citizens
Relationship wouldn't change for one cup of coffee
I like it so much
At least I won't get fine ticket when I get home
If so, my father must get mad at me
I must be cursed, no car for me
Damn it, what can I do this time?
How can I look for fun without a car?
How can I make out (sex) without a car?
How can I look for transexual without a car?
This country I like this country so much
In the early morning 5 o'clock
There is morning call to wake me up
Sometimes a few sing together
Just like singing a love song
Sometimes the voice get twisted just like R&B style
Although sometimes they sing out of key
Or sometimes they even sing until throated
Some of their voice sound like cock, but they are earlier than a cock
Only like this, we'd be awaken to go to school or work
Please don't blame the government only taking care of bumiputras
Please don't blame the government for not being fair to us
Only this shows that our Chinese are not afraid of working hard
Only this leads us to find our own way out
Don't be surprised by their judgement
Only this shows that we are outstanding
Only those kids that are not spoilt knows what is independent
If not you see some other people still need a babysitter

Rahmat bahagia
Tuhan kurniakan
Raja kita
Selamat bertakhta
Rahmat bahagia
Tuhan kurniakan
Raja kita
Selamat bertakhta

Those people inside the government department, they're even more brilliant
Whatever things they're doing, they can do it slowly
Even if those people who is queueing up going to yell at them
They still feel as free as they like
Sometimes even bring out their own cakes
They eat their nyonya cake, you all continue to queue
Even if you really yell at them
It would still be OK cos the security guard is sleeping beside and he won't care about you
They wrapped up their heads, crossing the road slowly
You have to let them cross and be careful when you're driving
Most importantly to live happily to live comfortably
Don't be like the Chinese, everyday busy and so damn tiring
We really admire this kind of attitude
This is their style, their way of living
Attitude attitude
I keep on saying the good words in this song
I believe those people that hate me must be happy now
The world is very peaceful, the world is full of hope
No one is injured everything is in order
If you are so noble, you are so gentle
The shit smell sooo good, no vulgar words
You all are so high class, everyday enjoying romance
Listen to GuangLiang PinGuan (Malaysia famous singers)
But they have flew to Taiwan
Those Chinese school students, after graduated
It is so damn hard to get into local U(niversity)
Actually we don't have to be provoked by them
Because this is one of the government biggest plan
They want us to go overseas to pursue our own dreams
The come back to contribute to our country
This plan is really sooo good that I have no words to say
Every corner of the world now can find Malaysia's kids around
Just like we're escaping from somewhere, so shiok
Malaysia is promoting Tourism 2007
Chinese heritage is being shown everywhere
But government don't even care about Chinese school students
All of our certificates are thrown into the drains
Just like me, I go to Taiwan after graduated
I've learned something and prepare to go back and contribute to my country
I'm now standing on a roadside of Taipei, with my own guitar
But in my mouth, I am still singing

Rahmat bahagia
Tuhan kurniakan
Raja kita
Selamat bertakhta

No comments: