Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Najib guilty election bribery - Pekan by-election

Najib Abdul Razak was found guilty of election bribery and jailed 3 years plus fined RM100,000. This is what he said in the Sibu by-election ceramah at Rajang Park (video). Because of the conviction for election bribery, Najib lost his Pekan Member of Parliament seat and the EC has declared that the Pekan seat is now vacant and that nomination for a by-election will be June 16 while the by-election itself will be on
Sunday June 27.

Sadly, the chances of that happening (Najib prosecuted for election bribery) is not too good because we have a good-for-nothing EC (Election Commission), a good-for-nothing MACC and a good-for-nothing AG (Attorney General) Ghani Patil.

But read the transcript of what he offered the Sibu electorate below:

I want to make a deal with you. Boleh tak. Can we have a deal? Can we have an understanding or not? OK the understanding is quite simple. You help me, I help you. Ini bukan tipu. Because Hulu Selangor, you read in the papers. I gave this, I made this deal with the people in Hulu Selangor. They wanted 3 million ringgit for a Chinese school. New bangunan (building). I said to them: "Barisan Nasional wins on Sunday, on Monday I will ask a cheque to be prepared. They said yes. When we won on Sunday, Monday I called, prepare the cheque. Wednesday I delivered the cheque.


It does not require a lawyer to be able to see that Najib has clearly committed election bribery. Even a schoolboy can tell that. Here is the Lion of Gelugor Karpal Singh, a highly respected lawyer confirming that Najib has committed election bribery (video below):

No comments: