Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Napolean face: Nik Ali Mat Yunus




So there you are folks, the photo of Nik Ali Mat Yunus, the SDO (State Development Officer) of Penang who is "biadap" (rude) and bold enough to call the Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng "biadap" for criticizing him (Nik Ali) in an UMNO press conference. So now folks you can see the person Lim Guan Eng accused of wasting public money.

Lim Guan Eng“That's why I cannot tolerate people who waste money like Nik. No chief minister dares to upbraid a civil servant. I have been told that I was a 'terror' for doing so. I was told that the civil servants will chop you into pieces. You know (what) these civil servants are (like) - they are fearless and untouchable, but I have taken them on. Now you know (what) a Little Napoleon looks like, now there is a face to him. He is arrogance personified. I just do not how they are given so much power to control hundreds of millions of ringgit of the people's money.”

No comments: